So, how did I do during this week of epic reading?
- Read 15 books.
- Tempest Rising (Jane True #1) by Nicole Peeler - Review
- Raphael (Vampires in America #1) by D.B. Reynolds - Review
- Spiderwork (Apocalypto #2) by L.K. Rigel - Review
- Maddy's Oasis by Lizzy Ford - Review
- Mojo Queen by Sonya Clark - Review
- Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack #1) by Shelly Laurenston - Review
- The Perfect Creation (Creations #1) by Marie Harte - Review
- BIG Temptation by Robin L. Rotham - Review
- Wild & Steamy Anthology - Review
- Firelight (Firelight #1) by Sophie Jordan - Review
- The Demon Trapper's Daughter (Demon Trappers #1) by Jana Oliver - Review
- Captive Surrender by Linda Mooney - Review
- Alien Revealed (The Confederacy Treaty #1) by Lilly Cain - Review
- Out of Time by Monique Martin - 50% done
- The Moon and the Tide (Marina's Tales #2) by Derrolyn Anderson - didn't start
- Exotic Indulgence (Bandicoot Cove #1) by Vivian Arend, Lexxie Couper, Jess Dee - Review
- The Ghost and the Goth (The Ghost and the Goth #1) by Stacey Kade - Review
- Queen of the Dead (The Ghost and the Goth #2) by Stacey Kade - Review
- Demon's Captive by Stephanie Snow - No review on this one since I already reviewed it this year.
- Eighth Grade Bites (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod #1) by Heather Brewer - haven't review it yet
Number of books I’ve read today: 3.5
Total number of books I’ve read: 3.5
Today #insixwords: Kicking ass on the reading challenge!
Cups of coffee since midnight last night: Like, 6. And they were BIIIIG cups.
Random Twitter topics: Cannibal Women and the Avocado Jungle of Death
Books added to my TBR pile: 7
Number of books I’ve read today: 2.5
Total number of books I’ve read: 6
Today #insixwords: Today was an AWESOME reading day!
Song that got stuck in my head today: On a Boat by The Lonely Island
Most random thing that happened today: My son's bus broke down on the way home from school. Twice.
Things that made me sad today: Klout still refuses to recognize how influential I am about cannibals even after my prolonged Twitter conversations about Cannibal Women and the Avocado Jungle of Death. *sad*
Number of books I’ve read today: 3
Total number of books I’ve read: 9
Today #insixwords: I totally got my read on!
Random item of note: It was marginally cooler than yesterday and I didn't melt into my chair. Yay!
Thought for the day: Sexy sci-fi books are panty-meltingly good. I want MORE!
Number of books I’ve read today: 3
Total number of books I’ve read: 12
Today #insixwords: I'm so tired I can't think.
Thing I learned today: Stacey Jay and I are Eye Freckle Birthday Sisters. Which means absolutely nothing to anyone except the two of us. Oh, and anyone who might have been listening in on Twitter.
Thought that keeps running through my head: I can't believe that all the books I've read for this read-a-thon have been so ever-lovin' good!
Number of books I’ve read today: 1.5
Total number of books I’ve read: 13.5
Today #insixwords: My reading skills were subpar today.
Things I admitted on Twitter: I'm a whopping 4'10" tall.
Completely unrelated picture of my nephew eating corn:
Number of books I’ve read today: Err... I finished up the last 1/2 of the book from yesterday, read all of another one, 1/4 of another and another 1/4 of yet another. So... 2?
Total number of books I’ve read: 15
Today #insixwords: Brain has melted, can't form sentences.
Words to live by: Tweeting while drunk can either be tragic or hilarious. Today? Totally hilarious.
Things you'll never need to know for Trivial Pursuit night: My BFF just got back from Spain and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!
Random book love moment: I came home from work to find that my mom had gone to the library for me to pick up Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade. I'm excited about this because I wouldn't have been able to get in there until Tuesday afternoon at the earliest and I REALLY wanted to read that book. As an added plus, the book I won from Ann Aguirre (Grimspace) came in the mail and was waiting for me when I got home from work! Yay!
Plan for tomorrow: Write up the reviews for the books I've finished but haven't yet reviewed (Exotic Indulgence, Firelight, The Demon Trapper's Daughter), finish the two books I started today, be sad that the read-a-thon is ending. Also, dye my hair. Again. Hopefully it won't turn my shower pink this time.
Number of books I’ve read today: umm... I don't know. I finished the 2 I started yesterday, read an oldie but goodie last night and started another one this evening.
Total number of books I’ve read: 18
Today #insixwords: I blew that reading goal away!
Say what?: I have one more review to write. One more. Then I'm all caught up and ... caught up. Yay!
Movies I watched today while reading: Killer Mountain about a beastie that EATS CLIMBERS on the snowy slopes of a giant mountain. Awesome, right?
Klout says: I'm still influential about sausages. WTF, Klout? I mention sausages ONCE and you're all "When Kelly talks about sausages, people listen!" I spend hours raving about how awesome Adrienne Barbeau's fur bikini is in Cannibal Women and the Avocado Jungle of Death and you don't even mention how I bridge the gap between cannibals and non-cannibals? THIS IS A TERRIBLE OVERSIGHT!
- I read a grand total of 18 books.
- I reviewed 16 of those books.
- I drank massive quantities of coffee.
- I took a 5 hour nap once the Read-A-Thon was over.
- I had so much fun it's probably illegal in 7 states.
- I will definitely be doing another Read-A-Thon in the future.
Thank you, Amanda!