- Soulless, banished, but never forgotten. - The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
- Only one thing burns hotter than hellfire... - Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione
- If you believe in fairies...run. - Dead on the Delta by Stacey Jay
- Rock and roll will never die - and neither will they. - Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine
- What happens when perfection isn't good enough? - Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
- Sacrifice is a choice. - Flesh and Blood by Kristen Painter
- A novel of vampires, werewolves, and teapots. - Heartless by Gail Carriger
- He always brings down his prey... - Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison
- How many lives do you need to live before you find someone worth dying for? - Torment by Lauren Kate
As for my accomplishments...
I was aiming to get 10 books read and I did that. The downside is that I went off list (AGAIN!). I think for the next read-a-thon I'm going to make finishing all the books on my list before throwing in some extras be one of my overall goals. Anyway...
Books I read off my list:
- Coming Undone (Brown Siblings #2) by Lauren Dane - 01/13/12
- Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase - 01/09/12
- Six Moon Summer (Seasons of the Moon #1) by S.M. Reine - 01/15/12
- Hunter's Prey (Bloodhounds #2) by Moira Rogers - 01/12/12
- Cursed by S.A. Archer - 01/11/12
- Rock 'n' Roll is Undead (Veronica Mason #1) by Rose Pressey - 01/13/12
- Reveal (Cryptid Tales #1) by Brina Courtney - 01/10/12
- Ignite (Cryptid Tales Bonus Story) by Brina Courtney - 01/09/12
- Covet (Vampire Erotic Theatre #1) by Felicity Heaton - 01/09/12
- Zane's Way (O'Malley Wild #1) by Maggie Casper - 01/13/12
- Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood #3) by J.R. Ward - 01/14/12
- Diary of a Part-Time Ghost by Vered Ehsani
- I Zombie I by Jack Wallen
Number of books I’ve read today:3
Total number of books I’ve read: 3
Today #insixwords: A good start to this week.
Things I learned on Twitter: I... don't think I learned anything today. For the love of Pete! This is TERRIBLE! WOE! WOE! *weeps inconsolably* Dammit. Now I'll have to make tomorrow epic. That's a lot of pressure. I don't know if I'm up to it. Also, I missed my quality Twitter time with @Rehvenge_BDB because I was napping. *cries harder*
Number of books I’ve read today: Just 1. =(
Total number of books I’ve read: 4
Today #insixwords:Where did my day go? Seriously.
Things I learned on Twitter: I still can't get enough of @Rehvenge_BDB. I've officially finished up season 4 of Buffy. Is it me or does the "I wear the cheese. The cheese does not wear me." line resonate with everyone? When I mentioned that I was on the last ep of season 4, several people messaged me back with that line. LOVE IT! As a random aside, my arm is killing me. OUCH! Ouch. ouch.
Number of books I’ve read today: umm... only 1.
Total number of books I’ve read: 5
Today #insixwords: Dude. What the hell happened today?
Things I learned on Twitter: Ha. I made this for Amanda. Because she rocks my socks off!
Number of books I’ve read today: Only 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 6
Today #insixwords:For the love of Pete? ONE?
Things I learned on Twitter: @Rehvenge_BDB still makes my heart go pitter patter. Amanda book bullies me as a way to show how much she cares. Alex P. and Joe M. look delicious in this picture. My beloved BDB RPG boys are finally letting John Matthew go through his transition. #LOTUNakedThursday is a beautiful thing. And finally, I made this for @SmashAttackAsh...
Number of books I’ve read today: 2
Total number of books I’ve read: 8
Today #insixwords: Sexy books are my guilty pleasure.
Things I learned on Twitter: A better question would be "What didn't I learn on Twitter today?" I wrote an epic poem to Amanda (called "Amanda the Cannibal". And, yes, it is as awesome as it sounds!), realized that the 109 books Amanda told me I could read this week might be a little out of reach (hey! Only 101 more to go!), had my pants stolen by Hannah during the chat (I'm still pondering the logistics of that, btw), and lied through my teeth about how I DON'T stalk @Rehvenge_BDB. I'm counting today in the #WIN column!
Number of books I’ve read today: 2!
Total number of books I’ve read: 10! I've hit my overall goal!
Today #insixwords: Today was a seriously lazy day.
Things I learned on Twitter: I've been oddly absent from Twitter today. I had my niece's soccer game to go to mid-day and then I came home and all of a sudden it's late. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??? Yes, I did manage to get my reading in... speaking of which, Lover Awakened is my go-to random read during these read-a-thons. I think I've pulled it out for the past 2 and let myself get lost in Zsadist and Bella's world. Oh, Z. OH, Z! I want to make that poor guy cookies and give him a warm blanket to sleep on. *pets him* No, he won't ever take the place of favorite bad-ass, mohawked vamp, Rehvenge, but I so want that poor guy to be happy. *pets him some more*
Number of books I’ve read today: 1!
Total number of books I’ve read: 11!
Today #insixwords: I have no idea what happened.
Things I learned on Twitter: Another non-Twitter day. Mostly because I had some family-ish stuff to do. Like grocery shopping. If you can believe the gall of him, my kid likes to eat on a regular basis. WEIRD! However, I did manage to get caught up on the reviews from the books I read this last week. This excites me. Of course, I'm still a few reviews behind overall, but I'll take what I can get.
I can't thank Amanda enough for putting this all together and coordinating things between us co-hosts so that everything went off smoothly.
Thank you, Amanda!