This post is for participants of the 2012 Why Buy the Cow? RC to link their reviews for OCTOBER.
Welcome to the tenth month of the 2012 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge!
This month’s prize is:
A $10 Gift Card for Amazon*
September’s winner was: Shirley @ Creative Deeds
If you haven’t signed up for the Why Buy the Cow? RC yet, you can here. Or read more about the challenge here. Anyone is welcomed to join at any time.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES CAREFULLY, AS THOSE THAT DO NOT ABIDE BY THEM WILL NOT BE ENTERED IN THE DRAWING FOR THE MONTHLY PRIZE.
Rules for linking your OCTOBER reviews. If your link does not meet these guidelines, it will be removed. Please note the following:
- Galley e-books, ARCs, library books, Amazon Prime, and books you’ve won DO NOT count for this challenge. This challenge is for FREE, legal downloads that anyone would have access to if they visited the open to the public source.
- When you post your book review, you MUST reveal how you obtained the free e-book. Please make your source clear. We DO NOT condone illegal downloading/pirating of e-books.
- Below, paste the direct link to your review. Home page links will be removed. Reviews can be from your blog, goodreads, Shelfari, LibraryThing, Amazon, or any other public forum or website.
- The prize is only for those that are participating in this reading challenge. Please make sure that you have officially signed up here before linking a review.
- Winner will be selected at the end of the month using random.org and will not be obligated to accept the prize. *Amazon GC can be substituted for B&N or The Book Depository if the winner prefers.
- Please leave the Book Title, Author Name, & Your Blog Name or your name with your review post link. Ex: Changeling Moon by Dani Harper (TUR)
Why Buy the Cow? monthly
- Darkhouse by Karina Halle (Paranormal Horror [in honor of Halloween!])
- One Deadly Sister by Rod Hoisington (Mystery/Thriller -- possibly a cozy. I have confusion.)
- Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand (Paranormal YA)
Please leave the Book Title, Author Name & Your Name/Blog with your review post link.
Ex: Changeling Moon by Dani Harper (TUR)