Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge: Sign-Up


This is the Official Sign-Up Post for the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge

Welcome to the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.

When you sign up, please put the name of your blog and the direct URL link of the post where you announced your participation in the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge. Do not link your blog’s home page.

To find out more about the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge, please visit the introduction post.



All signed up? GREAT! Make sure you grab a button and spread the word!

FULL SIZE!






Smaller size!





A huge THANK YOU to Missie for making the buttons and being an all around fabulous lady!

12 comments:

  1. It took me two tries to get link correct. I have a separate blog for some challenges now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge! Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love this one. I'm new to your blog but hopefully it's okay that I signed up :) I saw it posted by Darlene and had to check it out :)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Normally I'm one of those silent readers, but in this case I'm stepping out of my hiding-place. ;-)
    Great challenge, I'm so in need of a good motivation to read some of the freebies I hoarded! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! I love when the silent readers feel inclined to join! BRING YOUR FREEBIES! WE SHALL REEEAAAAD!

      Delete
  5. Yay! I'm very excited to join this challenge-- the first one I've done in two years! :D Here's hoping I can knock off a good chunk of my eTBR pile in 2013. Good luck to my fellow challengers!

    (Link will go live in about 4 hours, btw.)

    - Anastasia @ Birdbrain(ed) Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am joining again. Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete