Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge: January Reviews

This post is for participants of the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? RC to link their reviews for JANUARY.

Welcome to the first month of the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge!

If you haven’t signed up for the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? RC yet, you can here. Or read more about the challenge here. Anyone is welcomed to join at any time.

Rules for linking your JANUARY reviews. If your link does not meet these guidelines, it will be removed. Please note the following:
  • Galley e-books, ARCs, library books, Amazon Prime, and books you’ve won DO NOT count for this challenge. This challenge is for FREE, legal downloads that anyone would have access to if they visited the open to the public source.
  • When you post your book review, you MUST reveal how you obtained the free e-book. Please make your source clear. We DO NOT condone illegal downloading/pirating of e-books.
  • Below, paste the direct link to your review. Home page links will be removed. Reviews can be from your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, LibraryThing, Amazon, or any other public forum or website.
  • Please leave the Book Title, Author Name, & Your Name/Blog with your review post link. Ex: Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (Kelly) -or- Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (RtP)
Informational Tidbits:
Why Buy the Cow? Monthly Showcase: (For some reason I have this fear that all these books will stop being freebies within the next day or two. If that happens, feel free to let me know so that I can add some new ones.)


Please leave the Book Title, Author Name & Your Name/Blog with your review post link.
Ex: Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (Kelly) -or- Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (RtP)
Link 'em up!





8 comments:

  1. You were right... Jim Knighthorse Series is back up to $6.99. *sigh* I really liked that one too. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pooh. I'll try to remember to remove that one once I have a chance. (and by that, I mean once I finish stuffing my face.)

      Delete
  2. only hardball is free now :) there are some freebies up on my blog at the moment if you want them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost forgot to link up my reviews before month ends! Eek! :D

    Happy almost-February, everyone!

    - Anastasia @ Birdbrain(ed) Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got them in! (I keep the linky open until midnight Pacific time on the last day of the month, just so you know.)

      Delete
  4. I think it would be nice if the linky could be open a couple of days extra as I am always behind with adding my books.

    I will just add the last 2 January books to February :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adding your reviews to the following month is fine. The point is to read those freebies!

      Delete