This post is for participants of the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? RC to link their reviews for MARCH.
Welcome to the third month of the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge!
If you haven’t signed up for the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? RC yet, you can here. Or read more about the challenge here. Anyone is welcomed to join at any time.
Rules for linking your MARCH reviews. If your link does not meet these guidelines, it will be removed. Please note the following:
- Galley e-books, ARCs, library books, Amazon Prime, and books you’ve won DO NOT count for this challenge. This challenge is for FREE, legal downloads that anyone would have access to if they visited the open to the public source.
- When you post your book review, you MUST reveal how you obtained the free e-book. Please make your source clear. We DO NOT condone illegal downloading/pirating of e-books.
- Below, paste the direct link to your review. Home page links will be removed. Reviews can be from your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, LibraryThing, Amazon, or any other public forum or website.
- Please leave the Book Title, Author Name, & Your Name/Blog with your review post link. Ex: Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (Kelly) -or- Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (RtP)
Why Buy the Cow? Monthly Showcase:
- Kate's Kisses (Sweet Treats Bakery #1) by Mary Manners (Contemporary Romance)
- A Hollow Dream of Summer's End by Andrew Van Wey (Horror)
- Shadow of the Wolf/The Fire Opal by Connie Flynn (boxed set) (Paranormal)
- Lavender Vows by Colleen Gleason (Historical Romance)
Please leave the Book Title, Author Name & Your Name/Blog with your review post link.
Ex: Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (Kelly) -or- Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (RtP)
Link 'em up!
Since we're now heading into the third month of this challenge, we'd love to hear how everyone's doing!Leave a link to your progress page (if you have one) in the comments so we can cheer you on. Don't have a progress page? No problem! Simply leave a quick comment letting us know how you're doing so we can celebrate with you!