This post is for participants of the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? RC to link their reviews for APRIL.
Welcome to the fourth month of the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge!
If you haven’t signed up for the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? RC yet, you can here. Or read more about the challenge here. Anyone is welcomed to join at any time.
Rules for linking your APRIL reviews. If your link does not meet these guidelines, it will be removed. Please note the following:
- Galley e-books, ARCs, library books, Amazon Prime, and books you’ve won DO NOT count for this challenge. This challenge is for FREE, legal downloads that anyone would have access to if they visited the open to the public source.
- When you post your book review, you MUST reveal how you obtained the free e-book. Please make your source clear. We DO NOT condone illegal downloading/pirating of e-books.
- Below, paste the direct link to your review. Home page links will be removed. Reviews can be from your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, LibraryThing, Amazon, or any other public forum or website.
- Please leave the Book Title, Author Name, & Your Name/Blog with your review post link. Ex: Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (Kelly) -or- Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (RtP)
Why Buy the Cow? Monthly Showcase:
- What We Saw by Ryan Casey (Mystery)
- Hounds of Autumn by Heather Blackwood (Steampunk)
- Jim Knighthorse series (3 books) by J.R. Rain (Mystery)
- The Governess Affair (Brothers Sinister #0.5) by Courtney Milan (Historical Romance)
Please leave the Book Title, Author Name & Your Name/Blog with your review post link.
Ex: Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (Kelly) -or- Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (RtP)
Link 'em up!