This post is for participants of the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? RC to link their reviews for
Welcome to the seventh month of the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge!
If you haven’t signed up for the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? RC yet, you can here. Or read more about the challenge here. Anyone is welcomed to join at any time.
Rules for linking your JULY reviews. If your link does not meet these guidelines, it will be removed. Please note the following:
- Galley e-books, ARCs, library books, Amazon Prime, and books you’ve won DO NOT count for this challenge. This challenge is for FREE, legal downloads that anyone would have access to if they visited the open to the public source.
- When you post your book review, you MUST reveal how you obtained the free e-book. Please make your source clear. We DO NOT condone illegal downloading/pirating of e-books.
- Below, paste the direct link to your review. Home page links will be removed. Reviews can be from your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, LibraryThing, Amazon, or any other public forum or website.
- Please leave the Book Title, Author Name, & Your Name/Blog with your review post link. Ex: Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (Kelly) -or- Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (RtP)
Why Buy the Cow? Monthly Showcase:
- Nightfall by Laura Griffin (Romantic suspense)
- The Ice Captain's Daughter by S.G. Rogers (Historical romance)
- Undertow (The Undercity Chronicles #1) by S.M. Stelmack (Paranormal suspense)
- If you haven't discovered the Tor.com website, I'd like to make grand hand gestures and tell you how much I ADORE the short stories they feature. They offer tidbits from established series (Leigh Bardugo's Grisha series recently had a freebie pop up on it) as well as wildly imaginative glimpses into weird and exotic futures. Check out their Stories section and look for the posts that don't have excerpt after them.
Please leave the Book Title, Author Name & Your Name/Blog with your review post link.
Ex: Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (Kelly) -or- Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (RtP)
Link 'em up!