Sunday, June 9, 2013

Clock Rewinders (06/09/13)

Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain child of Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books.  I'm inviting myself to their party (as I sometimes do) because I have so damn much fun reading Amanda's posts that I couldn't help myself.

Reading the Paranormal Week in Review
Bookish Delights
Goodreads Stats - Loosely borrowed from Tara @ 25 Hour Books
Globetrotting...
Check it out!
  • Seriously Series weekly update: I'm very pleased to have hit both my quarterly goals with several weeks still to go. Here's to killing a few more series before July!
    • Series started in 2013: 21/18 (+2 since last week)
    • Series started before 2013: 18/18 (+1 since last week)
    • Series rereads: 4/12 (static)
  • I'm beginning my Countdown to 400 with this post. I'm currently at 346 books read/reviews written for 2013. When will I hit 400? I'm hoping by the end of the month!
News from around the blogosphere:
Until next week, my lovelies!

6 comments:

  1. I see you had another strong reading week!

    You will hit 400 by Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is... probably not going to happen. Mostly because I have a story to finish writing. Operation: Get My Characters to Bone is in full effect!

      Delete
  2. You read 27 books this week. After I finished reading this sentence I think my brain was jealous. Geat work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! A BIG chunk of them were short stories. I was catching up on the Elemental Assassin series and went to town on the shorties. =D

      Delete
  3. You need to slow the hell down on your reading and reviews. You're making the rest of us look like lazy a-holes. Seriously.

    On another note, I love the post from My Friend Teresa Photography. It made me cry a little, because everything she said applies to me. Thank you for posting it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went on a short story spree last week. Thus far this week, I have read a grand total of ONE book. So... wish granted.

      Yeah, the photography one was... Yeah. You're welcome.

      Delete