Sunday, September 15, 2013

Clock Rewinders (09/15/13)

Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain child of Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books.  I'm inviting myself to their party (as I sometimes do) because I have so damn much fun reading Amanda's posts that I couldn't help myself.

Reading the Paranormal Week in Review
Bookish Delights
Goodreads Stats - Loosely borrowed from Tara @ 25 Hour Books
Globetrotting...
Check it out!
  • Seriously Series weekly update: *stares at my numbers* This might be the quarter I DON'T hit one of my goals. That's okay, though, because I WROTE A BOOK! And I'm almost done with another one!
    • Series started in 2013: 42/18 (+3 since last week)
    • Series started before 2013: 12/18 (+1 since last week)
    • Series rereads: 8/14 (+0 since last week)
News from around the blogosphere:
Until next week, my darlings!

4 comments:

  1. For a moment, I thought "Bondage & Breakfast" said "Bondage for Breakfast" and I was all, "Wow. They must be serious about their bondage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for the latest Laini Taylor book! It's so gorgeous and ties in with the rest of the series perfectly ... And you're right -- you wrote a book! Almost two! Definitely reason enough to not hit a reading goal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *high fives*
      *does the dance of almost finishing book 2*
      (which, for the record, is slightly less enthusiastic than the dance I'll do when I ACTUALLY finish it)

      Delete