Sunday, October 20, 2013

Clock Rewinders (10/20/13)

Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain child of Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books.  I'm inviting myself to their party (as I sometimes do) because I have so damn much fun reading Amanda's posts that I couldn't help myself.

Reading the Paranormal Week in Review
Bookish Delights
Goodreads Stats - Loosely borrowed from Tara @ 25 Hour Books
Things to know!
  • Today (Sunday) at noon Pacific, Amanda and I will be hanging out and chatting live before revealing the cover for book 2 in my Demonkind Collective series. We'll also be chatting on twitter using the hashtag #liveka so if you have an questions or random observations, jump on it and JOIN US!
  • Speaking of Amanda, we have a Bout of Books chat planned for November 2nd. Make sure you're following the Bout of Books blog so you know the time and place. Okay, well, you probably know the place. Because it's a Twitter chat and it's on Twitter. Oh, hush. Follow the blog. DO IT.
Globetrotting...
Check it out!
  • Seriously Series weekly update: I am PLEASED with my progress. I love crossing those books off my list. *fist pump*
    • Series started in 2013: 9/18 (+3 since last week)
    • Series started before 2013: 4/18 (+2 since last week)
    • Series rereads: 8/14 (+0 since last week)
News from around the blogosphere:
Until next week, my darlings!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know. I KNOW. I had so much going on this week that I didn't even LOOK for any. O.O

      Delete