Sunday, November 17, 2013

Clock Rewinders (11/17/13)

Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain child of Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books.  I'm inviting myself to their party (as I sometimes do) because I have so damn much fun reading Amanda's posts that I couldn't help myself.

Reading the Paranormal Week in Review
Bookish Delights
Goodreads Stats - Loosely borrowed from Tara @ 25 Hour Books
Globetrotting...
Check it out!
  • Seriously Series weekly update: Looks like I need to start working on those before 2013 books again. In other news, I'm about to kill a ton of series in the reread section!
    • Series started in 2013: 20/18 (+3 since last week)
    • Series started before 2013: 9/18 (+x since last week)
    • Series rereads: 8/14 (+0 since last week)
News from around the blogosphere:
  • I have things this week, but I'm going to hold them until next week when I don't feel yucky.
Until then, my darlings!

5 comments: