Sunday, March 30, 2014

Clock Rewinders (03/30/14)

Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain child of Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books.  I'm inviting myself to their party (as I sometimes do) because I have so damn much fun reading Amanda's posts that I couldn't help myself.

Reading the Paranormal Week in Review
Bookish Delights
Goodreads Stats - Loosely borrowed from Tara @ 25 Hour Books
Globetrotting...
Check it out!
  • Seriously Series weekly update: I did read books this week. I just didn't finish any series. Huh.
    • Series started in 2014: 43/18 (+0 since last week)
    • Series started before 2014: 24/18 (+0 since last week)
    • Series rereads: 4/7 (+0 since last week)
News from around the blogosphere:
  • Camp NaNo starts on TUESDAY (that's soon!) and what better way to prepare than by reading Amanda's post about NOT WRITING ALONE! FYI, I'll be hanging out at The Writing Sidekick in the month of April watching Amanda wrangle all us stubborn, lonely writers into NOVEL WRITING MACHINES! Or just people who can hit the goals we set. EITHER WAY!

2 comments: