Sunday, April 20, 2014

Clock Rewinders (04/20/14)

Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain child of Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books.  I'm inviting myself to their party (as I sometimes do) because I have so damn much fun reading Amanda's posts that I couldn't help myself.

Reading the Paranormal Week in Review
Bookish Delights
Goodreads Stats - Loosely borrowed from Tara @ 25 Hour Books
Globetrotting...
Check it out!
  • Seriously Series weekly update: Yesssss. My numbers are moving nicely!
    • Series started in 2014: 12/18 (+3 since last week)
    • Series started before 2014: 5/18 (+3 since last week)
    • Series rereads: 4/7 (+0 since last week)
News from around the blogosphere:
  • I'm still deep in my writing cave as I'm juggling two projects and trying to figure out if I can fit a third in there. So... yeah.

2 comments:

  1. I spy historical romance in your freebies! I think I have one of them already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I downloaded a crap-ton of freebies one day and then went on a reading binge one night. Oops. I'm pretty sure one of those historicals has already been devoured!

      Delete