Sunday, December 21, 2014

RtP Week in Review (12/21/14)

Reading the Paranormal's Week in Review
Bookish Delights
  • Books added to the pile - 2 that I can think of.
    • Hunted by the Jaguar (Eternal Mates #4) by Felicity Heaton - For review!
    • Beast Behaving Badly (Pride #5) by Shelly Laurenston
    • Freebies - Check the prices before you buy!
      • I think I need to accept that when then end of the year rolls around, I SUCK at tracking things. ALL things. *wanders off to look at shiny things on the internet*
  • Books read - I don't even know. Maybe 4. Maybe 2. I have no clue.
  • Currently reading 
    • Ask me next week.
Globetrotting...
Check it out!
  • Seriously Series weekly update: Yeah. I... it's just not happening, guys. I can hardly remember to eat daily, much less track books reads at this point.
    • Series started in 2014: 24/18 (+0 since last week)
    • Series started before 2014: 12/18 (+0 since last week)
    • Series rereads: 7/9 (+0 since last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment