Saturday, December 9, 2017

Spotlight On...Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon

To say I'm obsessed with the big, blue aliens of the Ice Planet Barbarians series *might* be a bit of an understatement.

I LOVE THESE GUYS. From their first interactions with the human woman who crashed on their planet to the oodles of babies the tribe is now inundated with, they make me ridiculously excited with every new release.

That said, there are A LOT of books in this series. So I'm going to leave you with book 1 and tell you that if you like sometimes gruff, always sexy aliens who absolutely ADORE their mates, this series is the one for you.

GO BLUE OR GO HOME, AMIRITE?!?!?!

 Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon
Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians #1)
You'd think being abducted by aliens would be the worst thing that could happen to me. And you'd be wrong. Because now, the aliens are having ship trouble, and they've left their cargo of human women - including me - on an ice planet.

And the only native inhabitant I've met? He's big, horned, blue, and really, really has a thing for me...
Ruby Dixon
Website | Amazon |

No comments:

Post a Comment