Thursday, January 26, 2023

It's a Matter of Midlife and Death by Robyn Peterman [Review]

It's a Matter of Midlife and Death (Good to the Last Death #6) by Robyn Peterman
Format: ebook
Source: borrowed through Kindle Unlimited
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: December 11, 2021

Good to the Last Death
1. It's a Wonderful Midlife Crisis
2. Whose Midlife Crisis is it Anyway?
3. A Most Excellent Midlife Crisis
4. My Midlife Crisis, My Rules
5. You Light Up My Midlife Crisis
6. It's a Matter of Midlife and Death - Paperback | Kindle
7. The Facts of Midlife
8. It's a Hard-Knock Midlife
9. Run for Your Midlife
10. It's a Hell of a Midlife

Robyn Peterman
Website | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
Midlife is madness—magical, messy and one freaking crisis after another.

With a new job I didn’t apply for and an extended family I didn’t know I had—midlife has become somewhat problematic. Gluing ghosts back together is easy compared to my new celestial occupation.

The Grim Reaper wants to put a ring on it. Tim wants to be a father. Candy Vargo has lost her damn mind and Jennifer thinks we’re all sparkly vampires. I’ve been given an impossible task with catastrophic consequences for failure, but it wouldn’t be my midlife without another crisis.

What’s the saying? When in Crazytown, embrace the insanity or go insane. It’s time to lean into the madness. I’m putting down roots, pulling up my big-girl panties and getting down to business. With one month to succeed, it’s time to grow a bigger pair of lady-balls and play in the big league.

The rules are unclear. However, when it’s a matter of midlife and death, I’m making the rules. And I will win.
Thoughts on It's a Matter of Midlife and Death: Daisy and crew are at it again and...every new thing that happens tends to send them into more chaos. This time, Daisy's taking on responsibility for her angelic siblings as she tries to get them to reclaim their humanity. Except those four have been used as punching bags for so long they are HOT messes and that whole humanity finding thing seems like a long shot.

On the other hand, Daisy has a very compelling reason for helping them. Very. Compelling. Since losing isn't an option, she's going to have to figure things out. Fast. (Fortunately for her, her siblings aren't the lost causes they seem at first glance. In fact, all it takes is a group of ghostly siblings to start them down the right path.)

Besides the brouhaha with her siblings, she's also uncovering some other not-so-savory things going on she needs to take care of. Because this lady doesn't mess around. She has too much to lose now and she's not going to let her happiness be tossed aside for anything.

Things are getting wild and dangerous and I am SO here for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment