This post is for participants of the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? RC to link their reviews for OCTOBER.
Welcome to the tenth month of the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge!
If you haven’t signed up for the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? RC yet, you can here. Or read more about the challenge here. Anyone is welcomed to join at any time.
Rules for linking your OCTOBER reviews. If your link does not meet these guidelines, it will be removed. Please note the following:
- Galley e-books, ARCs, library books, Amazon Prime, and books you’ve won DO NOT count for this challenge. This challenge is for FREE, legal downloads that anyone would have access to if they visited the open to the public source.
- When you post your book review, you MUST reveal how you obtained the free e-book. Please make your source clear. We DO NOT condone illegal downloading/pirating of e-books.
- Below, paste the direct link to your review. Home page links will be removed. Reviews can be from your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, LibraryThing, Amazon, or any other public forum or website.
- Please leave the Book Title, Author Name, & Your Name/Blog with your review post link. Ex: Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (Kelly) -or- Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (RtP)
Why Buy the Cow? Monthly Showcase:
- Hope(less) (Judgement of the Six #1) by Melissa Haag (Paranormal Romance)
- Fangs, Fur and Mistletoe (Mystic Isle #1) by Selena Blake (Paranormal Romance)
- The Gingerbread Man by Maggie Shayne (Mystery)
- The Descent Series: Books 1-3 by S.M. Reine (Urban Fantasy)
Please leave the Book Title, Author Name & Your Name/Blog with your review post link.
Ex: Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (Kelly) -or- Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (RtP)
Link 'em up!