Friday, November 4, 2016

Does a Bear Shift in the Woods by Ruby Dixon [Review]

Does a Bear Shift in the Woods by Ruby Dixon
Does a Bear Shift in the Woods (Bear Bites #4) by Ruby Dixon
Format: ebook
Source: purchased
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: June 14, 2016

Bear Bites
1. Shift Out of Luck
2. Get Your Shift Together
3. Shift Just Got Real
4. Does a Bear Shift in the Woods - Kindle
5. You Gotta Be Shifting Me

Ruby Dixon
Website | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
I’m a loner for a reason. I don’t have much in the way of social skills. I’d rather sit on my deck and watch the sunset than hit a tavern with coworkers. My idea of grooming is to trim my beard with a straight blade when it hits my collarbone. I can’t put two words together in the company of a pretty woman…and they don’t come much prettier than wolf-shifter Madison Thorne.

She’s everything I’m not—outgoing, easy on the eyes, and sweet. There’s no way I’m convincing her to come home with me. Fortunately I don’t have to. Maddie seems to like my gruff, unpolished self. At least, she likes me enough for one night.

The problem is getting her to stay forever.
Thoughts on Does a Bear Shift in the Woods: Whoa. Chance and Maddie were certainly compatible in the bedroom. And pretty much anywhere else they decided to get naked.

MAN, I love how hard and often these bears show their ladies how much they love them.

So. Chance and Maddie have chemistry. Chance is also the tiniest bit clueless when it comes to social interactions. I will admit, the way he asked Maddie to have sex with him made me laugh. It was just so... hilariously blunt. Bossy, overgrown bears are the best, aren't they?

Despite their chemistry, they had a few things to work through. He's slightly set against not having a mate and she's slightly against having her heart broken (again). So, you know, they had to work at the whole relationship thing. AS ONE DOES!

Still enjoying the series to the extreme. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment