Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Off Tuesday - Nip alert!

I've decided to join Felicia, Christi and Amanda for their gratuitous shirtless covers on Tuesdays. Because nothing says Tuesday like flashing some skin! Hop over to Felicia's blog to see who else is participating!

More New Species for us to ogle! While I gerneally prefer the view from the front, I find that his MASSIVE BICEPS are very nice to look at. I APPROVE, COVER GODS! I approve! PS: Nip alert.

Shadow (New Species #9) by Laurann Dohner
Beauty resents being labeled Gift Species. Everyone is way too overprotective, males aren’t even allowed to speak to her and so far true freedom eludes her. Then a big, sexy Species officer mistakes her for the enemy and takes her to the ground.

Shadow is dumbfounded. He has a Gift pinned under him—a big no-no. But Beauty is fascinated and wants to know Shadow a lot better. She is full of newly discovered, unrequited passion and he’s just what she needs to satisfy her curiosity.

For Shadow, sex means pain and revulsion. For Beauty, it was enslavement and ridicule. Two lonely souls who have never known a lover’s touch, together in a cabin in the woods. Each touch, every discovery brings them closer to a life they never thought possible…beyond even their dreams.

12 comments:

  1. That is like a nip tease! I mean he is showing it but not SHOWING it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GENIUS, isn't it? It makes you want MOAR! But you can't get more because he doesn't turn. He's such a tease.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, nice arm muscles there!! Plus, excellent side nip shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His muscles are pretty delectable, aren't they? Rawr!

      Delete
  3. hmmm, yes, that is a very nice profile shot. *looks again* Very nice indeed. Good choice. smiles....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am REALLY enjoying the covers on this series. *pets discreetly*

      Delete
  4. Yum! Yum. I really need to find the time to read these books. I own them all and you continuously tease me with these covers. Brat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to buy them but I can't justify the cost to myself. So... I just drool over the covers. *goes back to drooling*

      Delete
  5. I love it. Gorgeus back and side, plus that chest is so hot. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete