Sunday, September 21, 2014

Write On Review-a-thon [8]

Write On Review-a-thon
It's time for some review writin'! That's right, folks, the Write On review-a-thon is back and I'm going to get my currently reading shelf down to... umm, what I'm actually currently reading. Because right now there are several books I've read but haven't reviewed yet.

What is the Write On review-a-thon? you ask. Allow me to have Brianna explain...

From The Book Vixen:
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Saturday, September 27th and Sunday, September 28th. Let’s get those reviews done!
Reviews to be written:
  • Her Avenging Angel by Felicity Heaton
  • I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre
  • Rise of the King by R.A. Salvatore
  • The Tenacious Miss Tamerlane by Kasey Michaels
  • Frozen by Meljean Brook 
  • Sins of Eden by S.M. Reine 
  • Accession by Terah Edun
And DONE! I love being caught up!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck and thanks for keeping me company again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You know I like to hang out with you and swap review writing horror stories!
      "This one time, I had a review to write... and I couldn't find the words. AHHHHHH!"

      Delete
    2. Ha! "This one time, at review camp..."

      Delete
  2. I knew you'd get them all done :)

    ^5

    ReplyDelete