Saturday, September 19, 2015

Write On Review-a-thon [20]

Sadly, Brianna @ The Book Vixen is no longer hosting her Write On Review-a-thon. On the plus side, Book Bumblings has stepped in to keep it running. YAY!

A little about the Review-a-thon:
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 1 – if you write a review, you’re in. Join this month’s challenge here.
As for me...
Reviews to be written:
  • Mind Games by Carolyn Crane - DONE
  • Honey Bear by Michele Bardsley - DONE!


4 comments:

  1. So excited I got to pick up the torch, if you will. :) Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited you're taking it over, too! Now I don't have any excuses for not getting reviews done!

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous!!! I wish I just had two to do. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair, I forced myself to write 10 the weekend before so I would be marginally caught up.

      Delete