Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Off Tuesday - RAWR!

I've taken over the Top Off Tuesday meme (formerly hosted by Felicia, Christi and Amanda). Why? Because I can't resist gratuitous shirtless covers. Nothing says Tuesday like flashing some skin, amirite?!?!

Big cats do it... better? Rougher? With more claws? Any way you look at it... RAWR!

 A Tiger's Bride by Eve Langlais
A Tiger's Bride (A Lion's Pride #4) by Eva Langlais
When at first you don’t succeed—turn to abduction.

It’s all in a day’s work when this Siberian tiger meets the woman he wants.

An accidental kidnapping? Check.

A forced marriage? Check.

A virgin bride? Damn. There go his plans for seduction and here comes the pressure into making her first time perfect. Because everyone knows that's the one she'll remember, forever. Gulp.

Add in a plane crash as well as hunters out to capture them and the heat is truly on.

Can this Siberian tiger meet the challenge? 


4 comments:

  1. Big cats do it rawr-ier? No, that's not right either. BUT CLOSE.

    Coming to your blog always reminds me that my Bout of Books button is out of date... and yet... I never do anything about it. o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the first two books in this series and really enjoyed them. I need to finish the series. This author is great with her topless men covers. LOL

    ReplyDelete