Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Summer 2017 Mini Bloggiesta

 Bloggiesta!
I'm going to be participating in the Summer 2017 Mini Bloggiesta running June 17-18. Who's excited!?!?!

What's Bloggiesta? you ask. Excellent question. Allow me to let the fine folks behind this event explain...
In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! - (from the Bloggiesta About page)
I got WAY ahead on scheduling reviews on my book blog at the beginning of the year. So this Bloggiesta, my main focus is going to be on filling in the gaps in my schedule (Saturday "Spotlight" posts!) with a few minor tasks on my other sites.

Reading the Paranormal
  • Brainstorm and prep Spotlight On posts through end of year (7/8, 7/15, 10/14, 11/11, 12/9) - DONE

Bout of Books
  • Check to make sure BoB 20 tasks have been assigned and have due dates in Asana - DONE!

Kelly Apple
  • Draft newsletters for July-Sept releases - DONE!

10 comments:

  1. Great goals! Good luck, and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good list to work on.

    Here's to success with finishing them all.

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    MY MINI SUMMER BLOGGIESTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pleased to have found your blog as I love urban fantasy. Any recommendations for books similar to Downside Ghosts? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there *anything* similar to Downside Ghosts? That series is so insanely intense. I'll have to think on this.

      Delete
  4. Great goals , looks like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good List, I enjoy your blog and like the little steampunk girl. :D

    ReplyDelete