Saturday, July 25, 2015

Taking a Bite Out of Love by Tiffany Slayer [Review]

Taking a Bite Out of Love by Tiffany Slayer
Taking a Bite Out of Love (Agents of Grimm #1) by Tiffany Slayer
Format: ebook
Source: purchased
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: May 3, 2015

Agents of Grimm
1. Taking a Bite Out of LoveKindle

Tiffany Slayer
| Website | Twitter | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
How’s that old saying go? Life’s a b*tch and then you die? Yeah, but that sweet little platitude doesn’t mention anything about sometimes coming back. I learned about that part the hard way, after a zombie decided he wanted me for dinner.

On the bright side, zombies don’t usually get away with chowing down on people because the Agents of Grimm stop them… and I’m their newest member.

The undead freak who ended my life is my first assignment but a seriously hot vampire is working with me and it’s difficult to not think about him sinking his fangs – and other things – into me. Too bad he's worried about losing control and turning me into a vampire zombie.

Can a sexy zombie and a hot vampire save the world from the things it doesn’t know it needs saving from?

Can two hearts find love even though they're no longer beating?

I guess we’ll find out.

Readers note: Contains adult language, supernatural violence, and sizzling sexual situations.
Thoughts on Taking a Bite Out of Love: I freely admit to having a soft spot for zombies. Yeah, sure they're usually all about the brain eating and rending and tearing and stuff, but some of them get a bad rap. Zombies need love, too, amirite?

Amber is a classic example of this. She needs it. Physical love, I mean. She NEEDS it. Bad. And the one she wants it with just happens to be a vampire who is hesitant to go to town on her because of that whole "me vampire, you zombie" thing.

Basically, we have a whole angsty, sexy, undead thing going between the two of them. It's awesome.

Oh. OH. And there's a naked werewolf. WE ALL KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT NAKED WEREWOLVES, RIGHT???? *draws sparkly hearts around him*

No comments:

Post a Comment