Thursday, October 7, 2010

Review: Weaved for Pleasure: Sinclair by Stella and Audra Price


Synopsis (via Goodreads):
When Nora is willed a beautiful house on a bluff, and a musty old curio shop from a distant relation, She thought it would be great way to start over after her divorce.

While cleaning the store room, a carpet unrolls and a very naked and sexy man pops out offering her a month of sultry passion... and three wishes.
My Thoughts: I'm always a little surprised when a shorter story isn't bland or under-developed or ... boring.  I mean, it's hard to write a well-developed story when you have a very limited word count.  There are always those authors that can pull it off flawlessly, but those seem to be few and far between.  Imagine my delight when this book turned out to be both sexy and fairly well-developed.  Yes, there could have been a little more in the way of answers as to why Sinclair is about to be decommissioned, but overall I liked where it went and how much we were given.

More books by Stella Price
More books by Audra Price

Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment