It shouldn't be a secret that I love monster erotica. From the silly ones to the SERIOUS juggernauts that give their all to the monster erotica genre, I just find them FUN. To celebrate this, I'd like to share with you the things I've learned in my monster erotica readings.
Tread carefully, my lovelies...
- Monsters are notoriously well-hung. Sometimes to the point the female being serviced by it/them are in danger of injury.
- A lone woman on an expedition to an exotic locale pretty much guarantees she will garner the attentions of a monster of some kind. Often, it's a group of monsters who want to impregnate and/or sex her up until she can't walk straight.
- Said lone woman might initially fight the feelings of arousal or lust the monsters kindle in her, but she eventually succumbs to their monster-y demands.
- Space tentacles are unparalleled explorers who will leave no hole unplundered.
- Monsters are excessively horny.
- All monsters like to be in charge during the sexin'.
- Werewolves are territorial. Once they've found "the one", no other monster can touch her (or him)...
- ...except when it's a werewolf orgy. Then, all bets are off.
- The best tentacles come in every size and shape imaginable. The rare ones can change their size and shape according to need.
- If you come across a labyrinth/maze in the middle of nowhere, chances are high you'll find an oversexed, VERY horny minotaur at its center.