Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Top Off Tuesday - Just bask in the beauty!

I've decided to join Felicia, Christi and Amanda for their gratuitous shirtless covers on Tuesdays. Because nothing says Tuesday like flashing some skin! Hop over to Felicia's blog to see who else is participating!

Yes, I am completely smitten with the entire Beyond series. I mean, DO YOU SEE THESE COVERS???

Beyond Innocence
Beyond Innocence (Beyond #6) by Kit Rocha
(another one without an official blurb yet, but the teaser is -- This ice princess might melt the heart he didn’t know he had. *swoon*)


4 comments:

  1. All the Beyond covers are amazing. *pets*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just nabbed the latest one they revealed, too. We'll be seeing that at some point because I love me some Beyond books.

      Delete
  2. *basks*
    *wolf whistle*
    TAKE IT OFF!!

    ReplyDelete