Sunday, January 18, 2015

Write On Review-a-thon [12]

 Write On Review-a-thon [12]
What is the Write On review-a-thon? you ask. Allow me to have Brianna explain...

From The Book Vixen:
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. This time, for the FIRST TIME ever, it’s 3 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, January 23rd through Sunday, January 25th. Let’s get those reviews done!
I managed to stay fairly caught up during Bout of Books (SHOCKING!), but I always like the kick in the pants this event gives me to finish up those reviews!

Reviews to be written :
  • Radio Silence by Alyssa Cole (NG) (my lone Bout of Books holdover)
  • Faith by Emme Wesson (01/19)
  • Taken by Night by Lydia Litt (01/20)
  • Beneath a Trojan Moon by Anna Hackett (01/23)
  • Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews (01/24)
  • A Questionable Client by Ilona Andrews (01/24)
  • Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews (01/25)
  • Curran POV Collection by Ilona Andrews (01/25)
  • A Stroke of Dumb Luck by Shiloh Walker/J.C. Daniels (01/25)
  • Hardcore:Volume 1 by Staci Hart (01/25)
Annnnd... I have achieved SUCCESS! Take that, reviews!

8 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be joining in with this! I had to skip last month and I have lots to do now. Good luck once you figure out your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you, too! (Since I'm caught up at the moment, that means I get to read like a fiend this week, RIGHT?!?!?)

      Delete
  2. What a list! I think that's the shortest it's been for you so far. You were good at staying caught up during Bout of Books! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'll add to the list this week! Because I can't NOT read. LOL!

      Delete
  3. Looks like a great list -- with one done already! Way to go!

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd work through the list faster if I didn't keep adding to it. =D Still... I GOT THIS!

      Delete
  4. Go you for being able to keep up during Bout of Books! I don't know how you do it. Bout of Books is such a whirlwind for readers. I can't imagine what it's like for the hosts! We seem to have about the same number of reviews to write.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sometimes I don't know how we do it either. Then I remember how we've streamlined almost EVERYTHING for BoB to keep us sane and I nod to myself. Templates and shortcuts, my friend. That's how we do it.

      Delete