Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Top Off Tuesday - Shift, yeah!

I've taken over the Top Off Tuesday meme (formerly hosted by Felicia, Christi and Amanda).

Why? Because I can't resist gratuitous shirtless covers. Nothing says Tuesday like flashing some skin, amirite?!?!

I love a good play on words in a title. And muscular backs. And beards. HEY! THIS BOOK PUSHES ALL MY BUTTONS! YESSSSSS!

 Shift Just Got Real by Ruby Dixon
Shift Just Got Real (Bear Bites #3) by Ruby Dixon
Life’s given me the short end of the stick on looks – I’m big, ugly and brutish. Normally I wouldn’t care about the packaging except for the fact that the woman of my dreams is Ryann Brown, a human half my age and so lovely she makes my body ache. What’s a were-bear to do in this situation?

Whatever he can to forget her, of course.

Except Ryann’s not taking no for an answer. And when she catches me watching her one night, she gives me a show I’ll never forget. Did I think I’d be able to walk away and not touch her? Not claim what’s mine?

Not a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment