Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hunter Bond by Carysa Locke [Review]

Hunter Bond by Carysa Locke
Hunter Bond (Telepathic Space Pirates #0.75) by Carysa Locke
Format: ebook
Source: purchased as part of the Romancing the Stars bundle
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: September 13, 2016

Telepathic Space Pirates
0.5. Pirate Bound
0.75. Hunter BondKindle
1. Pirate Nemesis
2. Pirate Consort

Carysa Locke
| WebsiteAmazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
Sanah and Dem always knew any child they had would be special. As the offspring of an empath and a psychically gifted Hunter and Killer, three-year-old Tamari is one-of-a-kind. When a mysterious illness threatens her life, Sanah and Dem would do anything to help her. Even if it tears their marriage apart.
Thoughts on Hunter Bond: I've read this short story twice now. Once before I'd read any of the space pirate books and once after. The first time, I liked the world, I liked the crazy characters, I liked the feel of the things I was seeing. Then I read Sanah and Dem's story and I HAD to come back and look at this story again.

*wibbles* YOU GUYS. DEM IS SO IN LOVE WITH HIS LITTLE FAMILY AND THAT'S INCREDIBLE BECAUSE THE GUY WAS NEARLY EMOTIONLESS BEFORE SANAH. Tama's illness/pain shreds both of them and I was all over the place with my emotions. *flaily hands and other flaily things* WELL PLAYED, CARYSA LOCKE. WELL PLAYED.

The overall series is already blowing my mind, this little peek back into Sanah and Dem's life makes me ridiculously happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment