Saturday, March 10, 2018

Spring 2018 Bloggiesta

 Bloggiesta!
I'm going to be participating in the Spring 2018 Bloggiesta taking place March 19-25! Who's excited!?!?!

What's Bloggiesta? you ask. Excellent question. Allow me to let the fine folks behind this event explain...
In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! - (from the Bloggiesta About page)
I have THINGS I need to get done. A few things, at least. LET'S DO THIS!

Reading the Paranormal
  • Schedule Sat posts (4/14, 5/26, 6/23)
  • Draft review request posts
  • Create dividers for RtP planner

Bout of Books
  • Finalize IG Photo Challenge and schedule posts (day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Kelly Apple
  • Sort through rebranding options
  • Schedule Series Shorts for April
    • Create and schedule SS IG posts in Later
  • Plan and schedule social media posts (FB, IG, Twitter)
  • Create Monstrous Revelations series page
    • Create series tagline, social media posts, etc - Wellll, I created a tagline and such, but I don't know it I love them. So...these might get an overhaul.
    • Create placeholder covers for books 1, 2, & 3


10 comments:

  1. Wow now that's a organized list of to do's! Good luck and Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lists, good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bloggiesta!
    Good Luck with all your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at how organized you are! I should have made myself a to-do list that encompasses the many blogs I work on (somehow I'm at 4, not including work!) - but that would have meant I was way more organized and productive than I seem to be :/ Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My lists save my sanity. LOL. Seriously, without them, I'd be wallowing in indecision about what needs to be done.

      Delete
  5. Do we all have multiple blogs? I like that you developed lists specific to each one. I concentrate on the adult-level book blog for Bloggiesta, but the rest could use work, too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete