Saturday, October 13, 2018

Trapped by Lucy Wild [Review]

Trapped by Lucy Wild
Trapped by Lucy Wild
Format: ebook
Source: purchased
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: October 12, 2017

Lucy Wild
| Website | Facebook | Amazon | Kindle |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
It's going to be a rough night...

Sweet and innocent and lost in the woods. It sounds like the start of a fairy tale.
But Ash Carson is no knight in shining armour.

He brought me to his tumbledown cabin deep in the forest and now he won't let me leave, refusing point blank to open the door until the blizzard dies down.
He might be the most handsome man I've ever met and my only hope of survival but he's also infuriatingly stubborn and what's worse, he won't stop staring at me with that hunger in his eyes.
I know what his look means and I'm so scared, I can hardly move.

He's just given me two options, leave or stay.
If I leave, I'll freeze to death. If I stay?
Well, he's warned me what will happen if I stay.
He won't listen to reason, he won't argue.
He wants my innocence and he's going to take it.

The most shocking thing about all of this? I want to let him.
Thoughts on Trapped: I've been on a bit of a "trapped in the wilderness with a surly dude" kick. I blame Alexa Riley for this. In the best possible way. While this is not an AR book, it hit the spot as far as surly dudes go. I mean, Ash is sort of messed up and eaten alive by his guilt, but so it goes.

So. Isobel and Ash. She's looking to break free of her family and strike out on her own and ends up in a couple of sketchy situations. Meanwhile, he's completely committed to doing his brooding alone in the woods. Even after Isobel crashes into him, mind you. He just doesn't want to get involved in anyone or anything.

Until he does.

Sexy times happen. They part. Isobel finds out some hard truths. They reunite. More sexy times.

Yep, this book hit the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment