Saturday, November 10, 2018

Wrong by Jana Aston [Review]

Wrong by Jana Aston
Wrong (Wrong #1) by Jana Aston
Format: ebook
Source: purchased
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: October 11, 2017

Wrong
1. Wrong - Paperback | Kindle
2. Right
3. Fling
4. Trust

Jana Aston
| Website | Twitter | Facebook | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
I have a history of picking the wrong guy. Gay? Player? Momma’s boy? Check, check and check.

Now I can’t stop fantasizing about one of the customers at the coffee shop I work at between classes. It’s just a harmless crush, right? It’s not like I ever see this guy outside of the coffee shop. It’s not like I’m going to see him while attempting to get birth control at the student clinic. While wearing a paper gown. While sitting on an exam table. Because he’s the doctor. Shoot. Me.

But what if, for once, the man I’ve had the dirtiest, most scandalous fantasies about turned out to be everything but wrong?
Thoughts on Wrong: Okay. Completely harmless crush turns into the most awkward moment imaginable when Sophie finds out the coffee shop customer she's been crushing on is the volunteer doc on duty at the student clinic the day she needs an exam. The fact she's still crushing hard on him after her exam says a lot about her level of commitment to said crush. I was impressed.

Honestly, Luke was kind of a jerk after they get over the initial awkwardness hump. And later, come to think. Dude has some communication issues. The situation with Gina comes to mind. And his parents. That was not fun.

But Sophie's into him and she's willing to work around his weirdness with her. Let's just say it takes a while for them to reach a point where they were on the same page for more than just sexy times. But once they get there, they're there. BOOM.

Enjoyable. I didn't love Sophie's coworker/friend, but...no, sorry. I got nothing. She was like a tank with no regard for who she ran over in her plan. It was sort of off-putting. I'm going to assume she's not quite as terrible as she was here in her own book. But, you know, maybe I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment