Saturday, May 14, 2022

Breaking the Bully by Jessa Kane [Review]

Breaking the Bully by Jessa Kane
Format: ebook
Source: borrowed through Kindle Unlimited
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: March 27, 2021

Purchase LinksKindle

Jessa Kane
Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
We’re from different sides of the tracks, but Allie James has always owned me. Heart and soul. After years of pining for her in the halls of our high school, I finally touch her one night in an open field beneath a storm, receiving a miracle I never expected—she needs me in return. Or so I think. As soon as she finds out I’m a handyman, she cuts me off. But I’m not letting the richest girl in school break my heart without consequences. She will pay…

But I’ll pay a far worse price when I find out why she really left me hanging without a word. And after unfairly bullying my sweet girl, I’ll sell my soul to win her back.
Thoughts on Breaking the Bully: You know, sometimes you need something fast and dirty with a heaping spoonful of sweet. Jessa Kane's books tend to hit the spot when I'm looking for that particular combo.

This time around, we have a rich girl who is forced to go radio silent after a brief interlude with the school bad boy. Moore thinks the worst and punishes Allie for two long years for treating him like he's beneath her, not knowing she did it to protect him until one awful night when he witnesses her being abused by her father. Realizing his mistake and how he added to Allie's problems with his terrible treatment of her, he sets out to both protect her and show her that he's the man for her.

Fast, nicely dirty, and just what I was looking for. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment