Saturday, May 28, 2022

Coach's Daughter by Jessa Kane [Review]

Coach's Daughter by Jessa Kane
Format: ebook
Source: borrowed through Kindle Unlimited
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: March 28, 2021

Purchase LinksKindle

Jessa Kane
Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
Greta Welding does not date basketball players. Considering I have plans to make her my wife, I have a serious objection to that rule. Unfortunately, my future wife is as stubborn as she is beautiful and if I want her forever, I’ll have to get creative. Her father is my new coach, but that’s not going to stop me, either. If he wants a championship, he’ll give me Greta first.
Thoughts on The Coach's Daughter: So. Greta and Eric. She's the college-aged daughter of the coach. He's the highly coveted professional basketball player who knows she's the one for him the moment he lays eyes on her.

Except, she doesn't do relationships with basketball players thanks to knowing how they work the lifestyle. Well, that and some parental issues. But Eric is patient (not really) and determined (really) and he's willing to go the distance (with a little age play thrown in for good measure) to make her his.

Sometimes you're just in the mood for two people falling head over heels the moment they meet. And sometimes one of those people fights it because she's stubborn. In other words, this one worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment