Saturday, August 17, 2024

Bout of Books 41 Starting Line

Bout of Books 41
 is here! Check out the Bout of Books blog to see the ins and outs of what to expect from this read-a-thon. Reminders for the daily reading sprints (if you wish to participate), Twitter chats, etc will be posted to keep you in the loop. Now, let's get our read on!

Time Devoted to Reading
I will be dedicating the entire week to reading. As usual, I'm also working full time and writing-ish. So...yeah.

My Goals
  • Read
  • Have fun!
  • Don't stress
Books to Read
  • Review requests:
    • None!
  • KU reads
    • Willow and the Wraith by Honey Phillips - READ & REVEIEWED
  • Random reads 
    • A Chance for Arus by Lynnea Lee - READ & REVIEWED
    • A Promise for Vore by Lynnea Lee - READ & REVIEWED
    • A Claim for Calix by Lynnea Lee - READ & REVIEWED
    • Becoming Mrs. Claws by Lynnea Lee - READ & REVIEWED
    • The Fall of Shane MacKade by Nora Roberts - READ & REVIEWED
    • All Through the Night by Jayne Ann Krentz - READ & REVIEWED
    • Apple Cider Assault by London Lovett - READ & REVIEWED
Updates

Monday (Day 1)
Number of books I’ve read today: 2
Total number of books I’ve read: 2
Books read: A Chance for Arus, A Promise for Vore
Today #insixwords: A day spent with sexy aliens!
Final Tally: One sexy alien warrior, one reformed playboy alien warrior

Tuesday (Day 2)
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 3
Books read: The Fall of Shane MacKade
Today #insixwords: More work than I'm happy with!
Final Tally: One scientist trying to find herself and the farmer who helps her

Wednesday (Day 3)
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 4
Books read: A Claim for Calix
Today #insixwords: Another day to read sexy books!
Final Tally: One sexy alien mercenary

Thursday (Day 4)
Number of books I’ve read today: 0
Total number of books I’ve read: 4
Books read: NONE???
Today #insixwords: Far FAR too much work today!
Final Tally: I got nothing, folks.

Friday (Day 5)
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 5
Books read: All Night Long, Apple Cider Assault
Today #insixwords: Took half day off to reeeeead!
Final Tally: One determined investigative reporter, one spunky newspaper reporter

Saturday (Day 6)
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 6
Books read: Becoming Mrs. Claws
Today #insixwords: Dang. Where did today even go?
Final Tally: One growly hero

Sunday (Day 7)
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 7
Books read: Willow and the Wraith
Today #insixwords: Another day, another sexy alien book!
Final Tally: One stoic bounty hunter

Final Thoughts: It's been a WILD 14 years, hasn't it? But here we are, closing out the end of an era. I've had a blast and I've read A LOT of books over the years during this event, so I'm counting it as a win every way I look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment