Format: ebook
Source: provided through NetGalley
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: July 11, 2026
Cosmic Chaos
1. I Got Abducted by Aliens and Now I'm Trapped in a Rom-Com
2. I Punched and Alien and Now We're in Couples Therapy - Paperback | Kindle
Kimberly Lemming
| Website | Amazon |
Synopsis (Goodreads):
It’s not in Blair’s nature to just give up. Not when she’s beamed up to a spaceship and then dropped on an alien planet. Not even when she’s in the middle of a forest fire surrounded by dinosaurs. And definitely not when she’s captured by an arrogant alien king. If King Osid thinks he can break her, he’s in for a shock. Blair lives by one motto: If you stay ready, you never have to get ready.Thoughts on I Punched an Alien and Now We're in Couples Therapy: Another couple are being gently guided toward matedom by bird aliens who are WOEFULLY unprepared for the reality of human ladies who ARE NOT going to sit back and take things gracefully. Nope, Earth girls hit hard and go for the soft spots.
But absolutely nothing could have prepared her for finding out that she’s that arrogant King Osid’s mate.
Despite recent hiccups, the alien researchers are determined to get their breeding program back on track. With that in mind, Blair and Osid are bundled off to the research center for what they’re told is couples counseling. As they face a series of increasingly dangerous challenges, it soon becomes clear the research aliens may have confused an episode of The Bachelor with Survivor. Bonding over their common enemy, and shall we say...encouraged by love darts, Blair and Osid let down their walls (and take off their clothes). When they discover that there are—somehow—even more secret plans in the works, another hilarious, steamy, over-the-top adventure is in store.
They also destroy enclosures, make friends with dinosaurs, and burn down (with a little help) buildings. Because YEAH THEY DO.
Anywho. We met Blair in Dory's book and Blair is a lot. I want to say that I don't mean that in a bad way, but that lady is terrifying. Just straight up chaos with a side of gleeful destruction. BUT...Osid is kinda the same. He's a good leader overall (as in he really does want his people to thrive), but he rules through fear and he's a little bloodthirsty. I'm laughing because I understated that. He's a lot bloodthirsty. He's the guy who lops off heads and asks questions later.
He's also really into Blair and her chaos demon vibe. The two of them together are gale force winds that leave a path of destruction in their wake. Which might be exactly what the survivors from Osid's planet and the abducted Earth ladies need. Throw in Dory and her men and the combined can-do attitude of the other human abductees and THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN.
Probably good things. Maybe slightly chaotic things. In fact, there might be a straight up uprising against the aliens facilitating all these unhinged meet-cutes. (Also, to be fair to those aliens, Dory and Blair did mess up all their plans by escaping, but what do you expect when you put a bunch of Earthers in an unknown situation. THINGS HAPPEN.)
Dinosaurs, a whole lot of plotting and planning, a little backstabbing, a lady who is very protective of her hair, and a couple who just might have been made for one another. *thumbs up*


No comments:
Post a Comment