Format: ebook
Source: borrowed through Kindle Unlimited
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: March 8, 2026
Monster Prison Brides
1. The Demon's Mark
2. The Orc's Prize
3. The Vampire's Hunger - Kindle
4. The Shadow's Embrace
5. The Angel's Sacrifice
S. Alexander
| Amazon |
Synopsis (Goodreads):
I was sent to study monsters.Thoughts on The Vampire's Hunger: I'm still a little shaky on the timeline for these books. With Elaina and Valentin finding their way out of the prison that makes three separate instances where something catastrophic happened? Or does this one take place line with Tara and Garruk's escape? I also think the Warden dies in every previous book, so...I'm not sure what's going on there. That said, I DO know he didn't die this time and there was setup for other prisons that need to be liberated.
When I broke the rules, I was locked in the dark with one.
Valentin Dragomir is ancient, starving, and dangerously controlled. He hears my heartbeat. He wants my blood. And instead of taking me, he holds himself back.
That restraint is worse than fangs.
As the prison collapses around us, survival means trusting a vampire who calls me his Bride—and facing a hunger that isn’t just his. His blood heals me. My presence steadies him. Together, we are forbidden, bound, and exactly what the Authority never intended.
They wanted a monster.
They got a choice.
And I don’t plan on walking out of this prison alone.
Anywho. Valentin is starving, Elaina gets thrown in his prison with him. She knows what he is and she knows what he's capable of, but he surprises her by not going all feral on her and draining her dry. Things happen, she gets hurt (bot by him), he heals her, they escape. Kind of. More like they stepped into a trap set by the Warden so he can trigger Valentin's monster and see what he's capable of.
Honestly, the Warden has now had 3 separate couples escape from his prison. I don't think he's the mastermind he's being portrayed as. In the end, I'm here for the possessive monsters and I AM getting that, but I have questions.


No comments:
Post a Comment