Reading the Paranormal Week in Review
- Cover reveal: Nomad by J.L. Bryan - Time travel in a dystopian setting! Wheeeee
- Review: Lover Enslaved by Jodi Redford - Oh, Jodi Redford, you always know how to give a girl what she wants.
- Top Off Tuesday - Holy oiled torso, Batman!
- Spotlight on... We Are Made of Stardust by Mimi Strong (with Giveaway!) - Closes at midnight tonight! Go! Enter!
- Review: Heart of Stone by Cathryn Cade - Man, this book hit the spot.
- Review: Kingsley Woods by Joan Conning Afman - Dark, sometimes bloody, and nicely mysterious.
- Review: Witch Hearts by Liz Long - The blood was flowing and the body count was high.
- Review: Grimoire of the Lamb by Kevin Hearne - This story totally knocks it out of the park.
- Review: Two Ravens and One Crow by Kevin Hearne - The #NakedDruid count was high in this book. Not that I keep track of those things.
- Unleash the Positivity [Discussion Post] - "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."
Goodreads Stats - Loosely borrowed from Tara @ 25 Hour Books
- Currently unread - 521
- Books added - 8
- Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles #6) by Kevin Hearne - Book signing!
- Bite Me (London Undead #1) by PJ Schnyder - For review!
- Nomad by J.L. Bryan - For review!
- Freebies - Check the prices before you buy!
- Reluctant (The MacKays #3) by Kerrigan Byrne (Historical paranormal romance)
- The Animal Sagas by Susan G. Charles (Paranormal romance)
- Solstice Surrender by Tracy Cooper-Posey (Paranormal romance)
- Pillaged by the Viking (Viking Plunder #1) by Vivian Leigh (Historical erotica)
- The Initiation of Ms Holly by K.D. Grace (Erotica)
- Books read - 14
- Currently reading
- Kiss Across Chains by Tracy Cooper-Posey
- Free Books Need Love, Too! weekly reviews:
- Seriously Series weekly update: I am pleased with my progress! As a reminder, the second check-in goes up on July 1st! Come and link your progress so we can cheer you on!
- Series started in 2013: 28/18 (+4 since last week)
- Series started before 2013: 24/18 (+2 since last week)
- Series rereads: 5/12 (+1 since last week)
- Quite awesomely, Kevin Hearne swung around my neck of the woods this past week. I was ALL OVER getting my collection of #NakedDruid books signed. I'm not implying anything here but I *might* have had a drink or four before the signing. And I *might* have repeatedly told people about it. So... sorry, people who sat next to me. I totally apologize for my uncouthness. But hey... I have a picture of me and the Hearne! Please notice my purple hair. It got a shout-out on Kevin Hearne's Facebook page!
I love that there's a big display of grilling/meat books behind us.
It's like an ode to Oberon! AWESOME!
News from around the blogosphere:
- This week's Sync freebies are:
- Amanda shares 5 things she's learned about marketing. Make connections! DON'T SPAM! Simple, right? Okay, Amanda says it better. Read her post.
- I feel like I should apologize for not having anything else. I was... distracted this week. I have a story that MUST be finished by today so I can start on a new one tomorrow. This deadline thing is HARD!