Sunday, January 19, 2014

Clock Rewinders (01/19/14)

Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain child of Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books.  I'm inviting myself to their party (as I sometimes do) because I have so damn much fun reading Amanda's posts that I couldn't help myself.

Reading the Paranormal Week in Review
Bookish Delights
Goodreads Stats - Loosely borrowed from Tara @ 25 Hour Books
Globetrotting...
Check it out!
  • Seriously Series weekly update:
    • Series started in 2014: 8/18 (+4 since last week)
    • Series started before 2014: 6/18 (+1 since last week)
    • Series rereads: 0/5 (+0 since last week)
News from around the blogosphere:

2 comments:

  1. You're really killing those books, aren't you? Woo hoo for lots of books read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see a grand total of four people in an 8 hour stretch at the Murder Motel, you have LOTS of time to read. And read. And read. I'm not complaining about this. I'm being PAID TO READ! WOOT!

      Delete