Saturday, October 22, 2011

Review: Curse of the Gargoyle (Cursed McKinnons #1) by Tara Nina

Synopsis (Goodreads):
Gavin has been entombed in stone for hundreds of years, waiting for the right person to break the curse that put him there. After the voice of an unknown woman speaks the special words to free him, he finds himself in a time that is no longer his own. Though this woman pleasures him in every imaginable way, he's still racked with anguish for all he's lost. Duty, honor and his deep-seated need for revenge consume him.

Ericka thought flying to Scotland was the toughest feat of her life. That was until she met a ghost and freed a seventeenth-century Scottish hunk from stone. Ghosts aren't real and curses don't exist. Hot sex with Gavin fuels her imagination, but he can't possibly her soul mate, or can he-

The evil behind the curse lingers. Gavin is stone by day, man by night. Together they fight, determined to overcome the source behind the curse. But if they fail, their love could be lost for eternity.
My Thoughts: Gargoyles.  It turns out I like gargoyles.  I wouldn't have pegged myself as someone who thought they gave off a sexy vibe... oh, wait.  I'm wrong.  I've blathered about my love for gargoyles before.  Although that was more because the lady character in question pleasured herself (to put things delicately) on the gargoyle while he was still stone (somebody please stop me from making a "rock hard" joke here.  Please.).  I still think that's hot, btw.

But I digress.  Or obsess.  Or something.  Anyway.  Gargoyles.  This was definitely in the realm of hot gargoyle loving.  Even though Gavin was in non-stone form every single time.  Still, he knows how to give it to his lady.  And give it to her.  And give it to her.  And give it to her.  Yes, there's a lot of sex in this book.  I'm not complaining.  Hell, no.  I started reading it because I knew it was going to be naughty.  I'm just saying, there's a lot of sex in this book.  So, you know, expect that.

An intriguing premise, a hunky kilt-wearing hero and a haunted castle.  Oh, and some dirty lovin' outside.  And inside.  *grins*  Niiiiiice.

More books by Tara Nina

Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

2 comments: