The Bout of Books 5.0 read-a-thon is winding down (in a day or two) and I've had the weirdest week. Seriously. Weird. So I decided to indulge my need for some happy, happy thoughts. Have fun with them...
Things that make me happy!
1. All my bloggy, Twitter, internet friends who put up with me. You guys are awesome. I appreciate every one of you. You listen to me ramble, attempt to figure out what I'm trying to say through my fragmented, incoherent tweets and some of you *cough*@Rehvenge_BDB*cough* put up with me crawling all over your timeline like a nymph in heat. There are some days where the only thing keeping me sane is the knowledge that there are people out there JUST LIKE ME.
2. Anyone willing to talk books with me. It can't be a surprise that I LOVE books. I would roll naked in them if it wasn't so unsanitary. For the books. The fact there's an entire community of READERS out there who are just as happy to talk about sexy shapeshifters and bad boys with a heart of gold makes me giddy!
3. Speaking of shapeshifters... the entire paranormal genre makes me happy, happy, happy. Shapeshifters, vampires, demons... I ADORE all of them and would gladly roll around naked on them. Seriously. Nothing unsanitary going on there! Rawr!
4. What's a good round of book reading without a BIG cup of coffee? Oh, coffee, I'd roll around naked on you if it wouldn't leave burn marks. No, wait. I wouldn't do that. In fact I'm a little disturbed over my thought process right now. Time to move on.
5. Amanda! Guys, Amanda puts up with me like you wouldn't believe. She's talked me down off of ledges while I'm writing. She puts up with my crazy punctuation while we're writing. She totally calls me on my stupid typos. Which is funny when she points it out. Amanda rocks! *please note, I will not be rolling around naked on Amanda. I'm sure she appreciates that*
6. Dry erase markers and magnetic boards. I am insanely in love with my dry erase boards. I can write things and erase them and write them again. WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE???
I feel better now.
Tell me some of the things that make you happy. Lay it on me, peeps! I want to share your happy thoughts!