Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Get Your Shift Together by Ruby Dixon [Review]

Get Your Shift Together by Ruby Dixon
Get Your Shift Together (Bear Bites #2) by Ruby Dixon
Format: ebook
Source: purchased
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: June 14, 2016

Bear Bites
1. Shift Out of Luck
2. Get Your Shift Together - Kindle
3. Shift Just Got Real
4. Does a Bear Shift in the Woods
5. You Gotta Be Shifting Me

Ruby Dixon
Website | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
I’ve been looking for a mate in all the wrong places. When the right one shows up in Pine Falls with a man in tow, I almost miss her. Caroline Abbott is a sweetheart of a city girl who is making one last stab at keeping her (dead) relationship together. When her fool of an ex takes off and leaves her alone in the forest, I’m more than happy to step into his abandoned shoes.

While I can make her shout with pleasure, I worry those screams will turn to fear when she realizes that my hidden half is a bear.

I can’t keep the secret much longer, but telling her might scare her off for good.
Thoughts on Get Your Shift Together: Heh. I still get such a giggle out of these titles. A good play on words makes me happy and this series DELIVERS in that regard.

So. This time we have Leo and Caro. Caro might have a few issues she needs to work through where her douchey is concerned. Mostly, that she doesn't need him. especially not when she has a big, growly bear like Leo around. Let face it, these Pine Falls shifters know how to treat their ladies and they are completely unafraid to show it. Several times per night.

I'm enjoying this series. It's light-hearted and fun and big bears NEVER finish first. If you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment