Sunday, February 3, 2019

RtP's Week in Review (02/03/19)

Reading the Paranormal's Week in Review
Bookish Delights
Globetrotting...
  • KellyApple.com
    • On Tuesday, I talked a little about pricing and when the BEST time to buy my books would be. Which is right after release, btw, because the price is usually set at .99. So, you know, go forth and WALLOW IN THE MAGNIFICENCE OF THE TENTACLES!
    • On Thursday, I took a look back at January and...I feel like I'm getting back on track? I HOPE. My slow down in writing over the end months of 2018 was kind of a downer for me (because I love writing) and I'm THRILLED to be working on finding my groove again.
    • Feature Friday took us to the final Grimwood book and all the heartache and hope that the broken matriarch of the Grimm family has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment