Sunday, November 22, 2020

RtP's Week in Review (11/22/20)

Reading the Paranormal's Week in Review
Bookish Delights
  • Books added to the pile 
    • I've been trying to read the books I already own. It's hard, though. SO HARD TO CONTROL MYSELF AND NOT BUY MORE. But I did it this week. Yay me!
    • Currently reading 
      • Hard Love by Sara Ney
    Globetrotting...
    • KellyApple.com
      • On Wednesday, I updated readers with my NaNoWriMo numbers. Well, it was less numbers and more where I am in general. Writing! YAY!
      • Feature Friday took us back to Ari's first adventure with Monstrous Tales. THE NYMPH HAS ARRIVED, MY FRIENDS!
    Check it out!
    • The prep for Bout of Books 30 is underway! (Who am I kidding? I start prepping for the next while the current one is in progress. STILL! IT HAS BEGUN!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment