Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Loving the Secret Billionaire by Adriana Anders [Review]

Loving the Secret Billionaire by Adriana Anders
Loving the Secret Billionaire (Love at Last #1) by Adriana Anders
Format: ebook
Source: purchased
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: May 15, 2020

Love at Last
1. Loving the Secret Billionaire - Paperback | Kindle
2. Loving the Wounded Warrior
3. Loving the Mountain Man

Adriana Anders
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
Mystery man, recluse, finance guru… Virgin.

I was a shut-in for a reason. With too many secrets, too much to hide, and way too much at stake, I spent years in my mansion in the woods, never trusting a soul.

So, when a stranger showed up at my door, with her plans to save the world, I should have sent her away, like I’d always done.

But from the second she arrived, I couldn’t resist Veronica Cruz. She was all the things I’d been missing—passionate, generous, and so damned sexy.

I let her into my life, gave her everything—including my heart.

Now, the one thing she wants is the truth. The question is, will she still love me when she knows my secret?

Loving the Secret Billionaire is a sexy standalone novella in the Love at Last series, featuring a virgin hero and a slightly older woman.
Thoughts on Loving the Secret Billionaire: Virgin hero, guys. I like it. I also like that Veronica's a wee bit older than Zach and fiercely passionate about helping others. Since that's one of the things that drew Zach to her, I'm guessing he digs that side of her too.

So. Not only is Zach a virgin, he's also a billionaire recluse who's blind. Oh, and he hacks. In a good way. His hacking is the one thing that almost derails their blooming relationship. Veronica's not necessarily against the hacking, exactly, but she has an innate sense of fairness that makes her feel like she cheated when certain information about her city council opponent comes to light courtesy of her new billionaire boyfriend. (Not going to lie, that was a mouthful to type.)

As for Zach, he's intrigued by Veronica from the first and he helps her in her city council endeavor the only way he knows how. Which doesn't sit well with her. BUT...he kinda makes up for it. You know, with his big gesture and all that.

Bottom line: This sweet little story hit the spot. Zach and Veronica got their happily ever after and that's what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment