Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Draekon Mate by Lee Savino and Lili Zander [Review]

Draekon Mate (Dragons in Exile #1) by Lee Savino and Lili Zander
Format: ebook
Source: purchased
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: January 8, 2021

Dragons in Exile
1. Draekon Mate - Paperback | Kindle
2. Draekon Fire
3. Draekon Heart
4. Draekon Abduction
5. Draekon Destiny
5.5. Daughter of Draekons
6. Draekon Fever
7. Draekon Rogue
7.5. Draekon Holiday

Lee Savino
| WebsiteFacebook | Amazon |

Lili Zander
| Website | Facebook | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
Crashed spaceship. Prison planet. Snarling, lethal predators. Two big, hulking, bronzed aliens who turn into dragons. The best part? The dragons insist I’m their mate!

The Zorahn wanted women for some kind of super-secret science experiment, and I volunteered. Dumb move, right? But they promised we’d be safe, and they offered a lot of money. Money I needed desperately!

Of course, everything went wrong!

Our spaceship has crashed on a prison planet, one where the Zorahn exile their most dangerous criminals. My friends are injured. I’m all alone on a jungle planet where everything is designed to kill me...

Then I run into the Draekons. When they see me, they change into dragons and burn the predators threatening me to a crisp. They feed me and care for me, and they keep me safe...

But there’s a catch. The Draekons insist that I’m their mate. And the only way they can shift into dragons again to save my friends? Both of them need to mate with me. At the same time...

This isn't the space vacation I thought it would be!
Thoughts on Draekon Mate: No joke, I have THE BIGGEST thing for unsuspecting humans ending up stranded on a hostile planet with no hope of rescue and a bunch of hot dudes running around shirtless. Total bonus that these hot dudes can shapeshift into dragons. Because, you know, dragons.

Anywho. Viola thinks she's helping the human race (and the Zorahns, but they're kinda secondary in her mind, I think) by volunteering to help with a big problem on the Zorahn home world. Things go sideways (NATURALLY) and she and the other women end up stranded on a hostile planet with a bunch of hunky men running around spontaneously turning into dragons when they meet their special lady friend.

Meanwhile, Arax and Nyx are just sort of...surviving. They and the others dropped with them in exile have made things work and they're doing well with what they have at hand, but that's about it. There are no women on their planet so there's no chance of meeting their special someone. It's pretty much just an endless cycle of hunt and survive.

Until Viola and the other human women crash land on the planet, that is. Then things get sexy and a little dragon-y (at least for those two) and I'm digging that.

No comments:

Post a Comment