Thursday, February 24, 2022

Draekon Fire by Lee Savino and Lili Zander [Review]

Draekon Fire (Dragons in Exile #2) by Lee Savino and Lili Zander
Format: ebook
Source: purchased
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: January 17, 2021

Dragons in Exile
1. Draekon Mate
2. Draekon Fire - Paperback | Kindle
3. Draekon Heart
4. Draekon Abduction
5. Draekon Destiny
5.5. Daughter of Draekons
6. Draekon Fever
7. Draekon Rogue
7.5. Draekon Holiday

Lee Savino
| WebsiteFacebook | Amazon |

Lili Zander
| Website | Facebook | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
Crazy jungle planet. Killer orange fungus. Crimson snakes in the water. The worst part? While I was in a coma, I seem to have acquired two dragon mates.

When I wake from my coma, the first thing I see are two hot aliens.

And I’m informed that they’re my mates.

I don’t think so.

This isn’t the story of Sleeping Beauty, and the two sexy, possessive, Draekons aren’t my fairy tale princes.

I’m certainly not going to wake up, kiss them, and live happily ever after on this stupid prison planet, where everything’s out to kill me.

Not happening.

Not even if they heal me from my injuries and nurse me back to health.

Not even if they protect me, care for me, and keep me safe.

Not even if their abs could grace the cover of every men’s fitness magazine back home.

Sleeping Beauty isn’t going to kiss her Draekons. She’s going to find a way back home.

Draekon Fire is the second book in the Dragons in Exile series. It’s a full-length, standalone science fiction dragon-shifter MFM menage romance story featuring a snarky human female, and two sexy aliens that are determined to claim their mate. (No M/M) Happily-ever-after guaranteed!
Thoughts on Draekon Fire: It's Harper's turn to find her Draekon match and Dennox and Vulrux, err, well, they have a wee bit of baggage to work around before everyone ends up in their happy place.

To start with, while the other human women have had a few weeks to come to terms with being stranded on the planet with no hope of rescue, Harper's been in a fungus-induced coma and got to miss the orientation period. Which means she suddenly has a whole lot of info being thrown at her and she has a hard time processing it at first.

Meanwhile, Dennox and Vulrux had previously met a woman who was their mate and had her brutally murdered before they could become a true triad. So they're both a little shell-shocked over finding Harper. Then there's the issue of Dennox's wiped memories and the secret Vulrux learns that could affect all the human women. And the exiled Draekons, come to think.

So they have a few issues. Not insurmountable ones, but they definitely need to communicate before things can move forward. And this new information they learned? It could change things for EVERYONE. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment