Friday, November 18, 2022

Sisterwives for the Orc by Amanda Milo [Review]

Sisterwives for the Orc by Amanda Milo
Format: ebook
Source: borrowed through Kindle Unlimited
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: October 11, 2021

Purchase Links: Kindle

Amanda Milo
Website | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
This is Jumanji meets Elder Scrolls meets medieval romance with a blacksmith Orc. Basically a fantasy union for the ages. It’d be downright perfect… Except for the fact that my new husband comes with a side of three other wives.

I spend five bucks to play an old arcade game that promises adventurers a chance to choose their very own epic romance.

I'm transported to another reality. A realm where three Orc women inform me that I've been added to their family, and I'm about to marry their husband.

That's right. They share a husband. These Orcs think I'm about to become their sisterwife. Obviously, I have to escape them. There’s absolutely no way anyone could be happy living like this forever… right?
Thoughts on Sisterwives for the Orc: Amanda Milo books never disappoint. I mean, I wasn't expecting to enjoy a book about orc-ish sisterwives NEARLY as much as I did. Yet here I am. Enjoying the HECK out of Stephanie, Roarg, and the rest of this glorious family.

To be fair, however, it took a while for Stephanie to fully integrate (or should I say "intertwine"?) into the family she ended up with. I mean, she was somewhat uncomfortable with the idea of several wives sharing a husband for starters. Plus, she's just been plucked from a convict wagon (which is upsetting unto itself), gotten herself bought and tattooed all willy-nilly, and has an entire new culture to absorb.

But she toughs it out and finds out her new husband is, well, kind of exactly the type of guy she needs. And the wives? Well, they become her sisters and her support system and her friends as they help her navigate her new life.

Like I said, I absolutely wasn't expecting to enjoy this sisterwives ride nearly as much as I did, but Stephanie ended up tossed into a great family unit with plenty of love and babies to go around. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment